We are currently in search of a few amazing new people to join the Our Lady of Lourdes School family for the 2022-2023 school year. Below are our current openings:
* Second Grade Teacher - Full-time position teaching second grade.
* Third Grade Teacher - Full-time position teaching third grade.
* Part-time Middle School Science Teacher - This position would be teaching science to our sixth through eighth grade with the posibility of becoming full-time when combined with a high school position.
* K-8 Music Teacher - This is a part time position teaching a variety of music & choir to our kindergarten through eighth grade students.
* Bus driver - Duties include running a morning and afternoon bus route. Applicant must have their current CDL. Pay is depending on experience.
* Extended Care - We are looking for a self motivated, high energy individual who enjoys being creative and is passionate about making the day fun for the kids. Positions available will be 20-35 hours per week, no nights after 5:30, no weekends, school holidays off.
* Substitute Teacher - If you LOVE kids and are interested in joining one of the BEST teaching staffs in Montana, please consider becoming a substitute teacher.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please fill out an application and bring it into the school office, email Sherri Schmitz at email@example.com, or call 406-452-0551.